Alpaqua 384 Post Magnet Plate
The 384 Post Magnet Plate contains 96 Neodymium-Iron-Boron (NdFeB) post magnets. These magnet plates are designed for use with 384-well PCR plates (e.g. ABgene™ Diamond™ 384-well plates).
REQUEST A QUOTE
- Optimized for robotic access
- Post magnets for use with high density PCR plates
- Strong NdFeB magnets for efficient bead capture
- Compatible with common magnetic bead chemistries and protocols for product and application flexibility
- Integrated spring cushion technology for complete liquid removal without tip occlusions
The Alpaqua 384 Magnet Plate contains strong, Neodymium-Iron-Boron (NdFeB) post magnets for efficient magnetic bead separations with automation in mind. They have an SBS footprint to fit into standard liquid handler plate nests, plate hotels and stackers as well as gripper grooves on the long sides to provide space for robotic arms or grippers when moving microplates on and off the magnet plates.
Integrated Spring Cushion Technology
All Alpaqua magnet plates contain integrated Spring Cushion Technology. This technology allows plates to give way when tips come in contact with a well bottom, thus compensating for physical tolerances between labware and pipettors that can compromise precision aspiration.